Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter Serviette/Placemat

I'm back!  Had a lovely, relaxing holiday and I hope you all did too.  I managed to finish the serviettes I was making for my Mother-in-law for Easter with the bunny edging.  The fabric I found was a bit thicker than I was looking for and she may use them as placemats rather than serviettes (I made two) - but the colours were just right for the variegated thread I used.  They're not perfect, but bright and cheerful for Easter.


Lizbeth size 20 (Spring Garden) and DMC Spécial Cordonnet also in size 20


Best wishes,

9 comments:

  1. The fabric is great - very happy-making and quite retro. The bunnies add the whimsy. Nice work!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful! :)
    Great for springtime and Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cheerful indeed! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha quedado un trabajo muy fresco, la tela adorable, los colores muy primaverales y los conejos hermosos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! What a lovely, cheerful way to celebrate Easter!

    P.S. - You're the winner of my April shuttle giveaway. Please send me your mailing info and I'll get it off to you this week. You can contact me at DianeCademartori at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! What a happy gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely rabbits I like the way you have used two threads, I hope she liked it, as its so different and unusual.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much. Not my best tatting really... for some strange reason I found that DMC 20 quite hard to work with. I couldn't make my stitches as even as they look with the Lizbeth...

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est très joli et les lapins adorables!!!
    Bon retour parmi nous!!!!
    A bientot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!