Tuesday 22 October 2024

Tree with Baubles.. and Pumpkins

Here is the Christmas tree with red baubles!  This should be my last post on the little tree but I wanted to show it to you one more time with its tatted snow and baubles.  I strung some red beads on each shuttle and placed them randomly as I was tatting the tree.  I also went fancy and did the trunk in brown instead of carrying on with the same thread throughout.


Oh, and I nearly forgot to say that I also started a series of videos on how to make the tree, you can find the videos on my channel (link in right side bar).







It's currently more the season for pumpkins than for Christmas trees really so I've also been having fun making these cute crochet pumpkins (following this video).  They're quick to whip up so I made a few for family and friends.



Best wishes,
Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!