Friday 20 October 2023

Pattern Winners

Quick post just to announce the winners of the pattern draw!  There were only 20 comments in the end, so (if my maths are correct) a 1 in 4 chance of winning!  Here are the numbers thrown out by the random generator:  17, 9, 2, 16, and 20.  

And these are     17:  Patti
                            9:   Mama Martin
                            2:   Anonymous
                            16: Anonymous
                            20: Tatterjill

Please could you contact me with your email addresses so I can send you the pattern.  Thank you!

And thank you for taking part!


Best wishes,
Frivole

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to working your pattern. My email is patdtats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners and to the designer! It's a beautiful snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I left a comment here already -- maybe I did and you didn't get to it yet, or maybe I messed something up and never successfully submitted the comment. Either way I apologize for the super late reply! My email address is jilofalltrades87 at gmail dot com. I am very excited to tat this beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!