Thursday 28 September 2023

Crochet Bag

My Mother-in-law came to visit a couple of days ago and she had this crochet green bag which I'd forgotten I made for her.  


The stitch still really appeals to me.


I'm going to have a search for the pattern now!
I can't even remember what the stitch was called.
This is when I'm mad at myself for not taking more notes on my projects.


I used an old-fashioned clip-clasp which my Mother-in-law really likes.

Otherwise, I've been busy tatting up snowflakes for a demonstration I'm doing on Saturday and working on a small lamp using my large lace.

What have you been up to?

Best wishes,
Frivole

12 comments:

  1. I always try and put all the details of a finished project on my blog, then I just need to look through the finished section to get information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, more often than not, and that's why I'm disappointed I don't seem to have done so for this project! :-)

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful purse! The clasp works really nicely and gives it a vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purse! Even the lining looks great. :) I wish I remembered what that stitch is called - years ago I crocheted a bath mat from cotton yarn that used that stitch. I hope you find your instructions....or something brings the pattern back to your memory so you can make it again.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie, hopefully it'll come back to me eventually! :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely bag and I like the stitch you used,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Tasche gefällt mir sehr gut
    Danke fürs Zeigen
    Joscha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le sac vert est très joli, j'adore le modèle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!