Thursday 3 August 2023

Mark Myers Pumpkin revisited

Back in 2012, I posted this photo of Mark Myers' pumpkin pattern which I had tatted.  Unfortunately, the link didn't work anymore but a reader kindly gave me a new link from the Wayback Machine which works.  So if you had been looking for this pattern, you can find it here.  I know it's still summer and you're probably not thinking of pumpkins yet but hopefully, you'll be happy to have it come fall.  Mark Myers (aka Tat-Man) has many one shuttle designs and this one is no exception and a creative way of achieving the pumpkin shape.

Thank you Sarah for providing me with the new link!


Best wishes,
Frivole

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome Jane! I feel a bit guilty to have become such an unfrequent poster of late so it's nice to have a response, I appreciate it. :-)

      Delete
  2. It's never too early for pumpkins. That's a really nice pattern and your tatting is always so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pumpkin thank you for sharing the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link. The pattern is interesting and your pumpkin is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! Fall is on my mind. Here in the remote mountains of Southern Oregon USA I have notice a nip in the air

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the link, I'm only seeing instructions for the outline braid and the left, six-petal flower. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the link! As I was sorting through my threads last week, I found lots of orange. This pattern will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your time and effort in making this blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!