Monday 28 October 2019

Pattern Winners

Thank you to all of those who took part!  The Random Number Generator said:  13, 9, and 14.

So the winners are Victats, Jane, and Diane.  I'll be sending you the pattern today.  I hope you enjoy making Astrila!

And by the way, I want to thank Holly for her name suggestion for this pattern.  Sometimes I know straight away what I want to call a new pattern... but other times it's difficult!  So I was grateful for the suggestion and liked it.  Like Qanik, it's another word for snow in one of the Inuit languages (from what I was able to gather on internet) and it means "snow sparkling in starlight" - isn't that pretty?


Best wishes,
Frivole


12 comments:

  1. What fun and beautiful snowflakes congrats to all winners 💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!! :)
    Love the name!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I'm eager to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to end October.. congrats to the winners :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pattern - congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners.
    I was wondering about the names you chose. Thanks for the explanation.

    Claire
    OClaireDeLune.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see this snowflake in time to enter the competition, but I'd love to buy the pattern! Will it be available in your shop soon? There's just the tatted flake for sale , no pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen, thank you for reminding me and for your interest in the pattern! - I meant to list it before but got side-tracked by other things. I'll try to do it very soon!

      Delete
  9. Congrats to all winners :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your snowflakes are very nice. Your work is beautiful..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!