Tuesday 15 October 2019

Two More Pairs

I couldn't leave them alone, I had to make more after the first pair.  So one more for me in my favourite turquoise, and a pair for my daughter in forest green (her own colour suggestion).


I had to adjust the colour of the photo a little bit as the green (Lizbeth Evergreen) was so dark as to look not very green at all!

I used real freshwater pearls for the turquoise pair and black pearl glass beads for the green ones.

Yes, a lovely pattern.

Best wishes,
Frivole

7 comments:

  1. I love those and have made a few pairs myself. They always get a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must make these! Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very beautiful and I understand I have that problem with dark purple in the Lizbeth colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful pairs I love this pattern too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!