And I had a sudden desire to try something new when I saw this bracelet (from a tutorial on YouTube)... I had the materials so I gave "micro macramé" a go. What's interesting is that if you look up close you will see that some of the stitches are just like tatting: the curves around the centre beads are done with "double stitches". There is one row of plain ones and then two rows of "double stitches" interspaced with beads. I'm waiting for a wider ribbon end as what I had was too narrow (where the clasp is attached to the bracelet). I enjoyed making it and will probably make another in different colours.
I've also made progress on the projet from the previous post (one part is finished) but I'll wait to show you the completed thing.