Friday 28 February 2014

Heart Interlude

Nearly done with the fifth round of Renulek's doily but saw this little heart on my travels and had to stop and tat it straight away.  A new one for my collection.  I like it.  Quick to tat.  And here's the link to the page where the pattern can be found.  It's in Japanese but there are diagrams (click on the orange "pdf" button on the bottom right of the page which will take you to the pattern, scroll down, the pattern is on the third page!).


Rather sweet, no?

Tatted in Karey Solomon's Early Rising

Best wishes,
Frivole

12 comments:

  1. Lovely heart, thank you fir sharing the pattern
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very cute heart, thank you for the link to the pattern, and thank you to the designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot, as a heart and as a leaf! Neat patterns, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried it out in that lovely blue Lizbeth - I couldn't resist. I love it and thank you heartily for bringing both the pattern and thread to my attention. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the link is now dead and I’m trying to find it via the wayback machine. Any chance you know the designer or any other way to track pattern down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coretta,
      Sorry, I've had problems with not getting notifications of comments so hadn't seen yours. I'm afraid I do not know the designer of the heart and it's a shame the link does not work anymore. I'll see if I can find it again... but can't make any promises! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!