Friday 28 June 2024

Beading & Large Lace

Oh dear, where does the time go??  I can't believe I hadn't posted since Easter!  Maybe it's because I've done very little tatting lately (standard size tatting) although I'm currently working on another large lace lamp.

In the meantime, a little beading interlude... I always enjoy making earrings and when I last visited my local bead shop, I found a few kits I fancied having a go at, also because I had some birthday gifts to make and I always like making earrings as gifts.

So here are four pairs I made, different models, different colours.  



Summer has been slow to arrive but I hope you are enjoying some sunshine and happy days wherever you are!

Best wishes,
Frivole

2 comments:

  1. Pretty earrings, nice gifts. The tatting looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty earrings! Kits are a great way to make something you like without building an enormous stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!