Tuesday 14 February 2023

Hanky Edging Completed

I finished the green edging for my mother-in-law.  It's simple but effective and the shape appeals to me, like little shells.



I attached it to the fabric edge as I went along.
This meant improvising on the corners depending on where I was at on the
pattern as I got close to the corners.


You can see these two corners are not the same
but it works fine and is not noticeable when you look
at the hanky overall.


The colours are like those of snowdrops that are blooming all around at the moment.
Spring is in the air!...





Best wishes,
Frivole

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! :) I am sure it will be loved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es ist wunderschön. Passt gut für Frühling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet edging! The handkerchief is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and elegant as always! I have been tatting your Violet pattern. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this edging, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!