Sunday 18 March 2018

Squares for Brussels

Thank you for your comments as always.   I carried on with the top left design from the previous post in the end.  As Muskaan said, the one without centre may not have been sturdy enough, the extra centre ring adding a lot of stability to the design.

12 made so far...




There are many patterns available already for these little 3x3 cm squares, they can be found on the "Let's Tat a Brussels Monument in Pink for Women's Rights" Facebook page is you're interested. I'm adding mine if anyone fancies it.  

Best wishes,
Frivole

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty little motif! Thanks for sharing your pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little motif is beautiful I wish I had seen this pattern before, my second lot and last lot are ready to post, thank you for sharing your pattern, I will keep it as I might make a bookmark out of one of the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Frivole!I a so excited! I have met Cathy, and I hope I will be able to help her assemble the end design. I am also going to Brugge this summer. Seeing and working with all the little squares that you made will be a feast. And indeed it will be for a good cause. I am actually both shocked and endeared by all the messages on the postcards, and very syrprised, although I thought that I was not naïve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a fabulous square!!! :)
    Your's all look wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for sharing, I may give this a try. I like to use a variety of patterns. I will try with the Yarnplayer HDT I have on the shuttle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRECIOSO me encanta te escribo desde mi hermoso CHILE,MUCHAS GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thank you for your message. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!