I finished it! This is my son's sweater, all washed and dried and ready for giving (in a couple of weeks). It's soft and smells lovely!
I enjoyed making it very much. Working in the round for the body, then knit the sleeves up to the armholes and then joining it all together to finish the whole sweater in one piece, finishing with the neck ribbing. No picking up of stitches and just two tiny seams under the arms.
The raglan was written up to make decreases two stitches from the edge but I don't completely like the wide band this produces so next time, I will probably try a different treatment for the raglan. Apart from that, I'm happy and I also like the decorative stitch which is described as a "leaf panel". There is a tiny bit of pulling where the tip of the leaf is right against the single knit stitch line and if I was making this decorative panel again, I would add one more purl stitch between the leaf and its edge to avoid this effect.
I also finished my husband's stripy green socks and am happy with the toe-up method of making socks.
Sadly, no new tatting to show you this time.