Wednesday 19 February 2014

Golden Tatting

I recently saw this lovely pattern on my travels (cybertravels that is, of course).  Some of you may recognise it already from this small piece?  But I won't tell you until I get further on with it.



So you see, I'm crocheting like mad… but still tatting too!

I just figured out what I need:  it's a "Time Turner" like Hermione used in Harry Potter so she could attend even more classes!  I could go back in time, just a little bit everyday so I could have more hours for all the projects I want to make.  Can somebody find me one?

Best wishes,
Frivole

11 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see the rest of your tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to bed one hour later - or get up earlier at the other end of the day! That's a gorgeous picture of matching thread and shuttle, but I don't know what the pattern is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I already do too much of that Maureen! The hour later mostly… or two… or three!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that shuttle!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great so far!! Can't wait to see what it becomes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd happily share that time-turner with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tatting is looking very interesting, with that unusual turn! Looking forward to seeing the piece. I think we all need that time turner. LOL

    Lovely shuttle too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me a minute to recognize it. (Wink)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had a way of stretching the day so I could do more, I would be using it unfortunately I don't think it's been invented yet.
    Looks interesting I don't recognise it yet.
    Love the shuttle.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Oh the number of times i've wished I had a time turner! You can buy them at Harry Potter World, but they are rather expensive and I suspect they probably don't work as well as the original! I love this tatting pattern - very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!