Saturday 12 August 2017

Here Be Dragons!

Still working on the green doily but got side-tracked by another pair of socks.  I should have had a change of colour but I had a skein of Cascade Heritage sock yarn that was waiting in my basket... so green it is again!  These are "Here Be Dragons" by Rachel Gent.


I'm just a few rows away from the ribbing on these and then I'll be done.  The interesting stitch appealed to me... as well as the name!  They look great in purple on the original.  

Not worth showing any progress on the green doily as it's just a bit more of the same from the previous post.  Still have a long way to go before I complete that last row!

Best wishes,
Frivole

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love them in green! Very dragon-y

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is great for dragons!! :) Love the design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr hübsche Drachensocken.
    Ein kräftiges grün

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, even, knitting! Quite an intricate design - I'd have to chart it out! It's good to change projects - and the yarn is perfect for those dragon socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, even, knitting! Quite an intricate design - I'd have to chart it out! It's good to change projects - and the yarn is perfect for those dragon socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pattern, another great pair of socks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!