Tuesday 20 June 2017

Current Projects

Here is what I'm currently working on apart from the green doily.  It's been hot weather lately so my daughters have asked for some crochet crop tops.

 Here is one of them in progress:


I also have another pair of socks on the needles.  It's a pattern by Wendy Johnson from her book "Socks for the Toe Up".   I wasn't sure at all about the stitch:  it does look a bit weird and wiggly-waggly as you're knitting it... I didn't think I liked it but then I found that when worn and stretched on the foot, the pattern looks rather nice and unusual.  Still love that Cascade Heritage sock wool.  Second pair knitting with this wool.  Really scrumptious!



And finally, not a lot more progress on the green doily.  I finished the second rounds and started working on the third rounds of the scallops... but not got very far yet!



Hope you're all enjoying the sunny weather!

Best wishes,
Frivole

10 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Fortschritte von ihren Projekten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat knitting projects!! :)
    Beautiful doily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not especially responsive to this post, but I've been lurking on your blog for a week or so and feel the need to thank you for your perfect details, like the blipless 2-colour join, for instance. Your designs, too, are truly a cut above. Just the prettiest things. Thank you so much for sharing so generously your fine work and your particular tatting tips. This blog is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ann, thank you so much for your comment, I am very glad you enjoyed visiting my blog and I hope you'll be a regular visitor! :-)

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful knitting and tatting! Love this tatting piece. Beautiful design and color and your tatting is exquisite, as always! I have sent you a pm on your youtube, asking a question, if you have time to take a look, I would be delighted. Love your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jennifer, thank you for your comment, I was away for a couple of days but I will go answer your comment on Youtube.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!