So, after finishing my son's green jumper, I thought I'd make a bit of progress on my cardigan and finished knitting the body (I was about 2/3 of the way there). I like the three-needle bind-off I used on the shoulders, makes for a very tidy finish.
I started by cutting open the front and back neck steeks and
knitting the collar (in progress on photo below)
You can also see the front and one sleeve steek yet to be cut.
Here's the collar completed.
And now I'm currently working on the left front band
You can see the reverse side on photo above.
The colour changes are all made within the front steek
so that when you cut your work open, all the loose yarn ends
can be cut away and there are no ends to sew in.
And just one last photo because I like the mix of colours so much.
Makes me happy just looking at it!
It would be nice if I could keep going on this and make it a WIP no longer! I'm looking forward to wearing it.