Friday 4 May 2018

Third Round Completed

I just finished the third round tonight.  I had to cut a part of it towards the end as I'd not noticed I had made one of the chains wrong.  I was on the last repeat when I noticed something wasn't quite right.  Anyway, it got sorted.  Just one more round to complete this little doily.



And I did make the Catherine Wheel Join video I mentioned in my previous post.  I found it was not easy to make it look clear what I was doing whilst filming this one but I hope it might still be helpful to some of you.  Let me know how I can improve!

Catherine Wheel Join Video

Best wishes,
Frivole

9 comments:

  1. Your doily is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doily is pretty, I'm glad you fixed the mistake easily. Your video is very easy to understand so I'm sure it will help lots of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as always! I'm glad you were able to identify and fix your mistake easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! waiting for the last round. Also I like the video you shared, Catherine Wheel Join. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely, another master piece in the making

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always mind-boggling to see your impeccable tatting! And the video is excellent, as usual. So easy to see the technique. I love how perfect the join looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...that technique is going to be so useful. Thank you for such a clear video. And your tatting is so perfect. It always amazes me that you can be so fast and yet so accurate. 😌

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!