Friday 13 April 2018

Spring Flowers

Just a quick post to share my lovely tulips with you.  I was putting them in my vase and then thought this little green doily would be just right under the vase.  It looked so pretty and so perfect for spring that I wanted to show you.  You've seen this doily before but it's one of my favourites so I'm happy to show it once more!  The design is just great.  It's by Jan Stawasz.  I like it so much I've been looking for an excuse to tat it again.  Perhaps for my sister-in-law's birthday coming up?




Best wishes,
Frivole

13 comments:

  1. Oh those tulips are beautiful!!! We should have some coming up around here, but we have more snow on the way(a late, late winter). ;)
    That doily is very beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tulips and the doily makes them even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein wunderschöner Frühlingsgruß. Danke!!!
    Das grüne Deckchen passt wunderbar zu den Tulpen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doily is indeed beautiful. I think you should use any excuse to make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful doily and flowers if only Spring would start to show itself, it's been a long old winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right Margaret but it's finally been lovely the last couple of days, hasn't it?

      Delete
  6. Beautiful tulips and doily, I think sister-in-law's birthday is a good excuse. No tulips here, we've gotten 10 inches of snow today and possibly 8 more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're getting that bad weather too? I've been hearing about it in Canada. Spring has finally arrived here the last couple of days but it's been very late this year. Hope yours comes soon too!

      Delete
  7. Such a gorgeous doily. Another project I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!