Monday 27 June 2016

Kaleidoscope Coaster

Here it is, completed.  This is Robin Perfetti's Kaleidoscope Coaster.  It's very pretty isn't it?  Robin has now added a lot more information to her patterns and this one is very well explained and diagrammed.  It is part of a pattern pack which I'm guessing will be available soon in her Etsy shop.


I didn't block this before scanning it so my chains are not perfectly placed but I think it has a lovely shape.  It is tatted in two passes... but if you were slightly adventurous, you could go from the first to the second by using a split chain followed by a split ring and make the whole thing in one pass.

A very nice design.

Best wishes,
Frivole

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love it in the two shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I can't wait for her to offer these as all of them are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderbar. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How completely lovely! Her patterns are so nice and your rendering is "perfetti"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tatting really shows off her beautiful designs. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design and tatting. I tend to go for minimal or picotless designs because of the resulting smooth curves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely design, mine is done but I have not sown in the ends, I am away for another three days and then I will post it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!