Friday 22 November 2013

Céleste Pattern Ready!

Thank you for all the positive comments in the previous post.  I have made the draw.  There were 40 names entered and here are the three winners as chosen by the random number generator:  nos. 12, 16, and 20.  And these are:  Jane Eborall, MBDuke, and Shay.  Pattern will be on the way to you today.  I have an email for Jane and Shay but I can't find one for MBDuke, please contact me using the "email Frivole" link in side bar.

I made a couple more samples and will be tatting quite a few more as this is the snowflake that will go in this year's Christmas cards to my friends and family.

I hope you enjoy making it too!

This is Lizbeth Victorian Red
with silver seed beads and silver lined 4mm beads



This is Lizbeth Blue Ice
with Rainbow Crystal Montana Blue seed beads
and silver lined 4mm beads


Best wishes,
Frivole

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that red one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to give it a try! I don't see it in your etsy shop though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Silly me, I only put one copy in there and it has sold. I forgot to change the number of available copies in my listing. Thanks for pointing that out. I've corrected it now.

      Delete
  3. This looks good in many combinations of thread and bead colors. Great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I simply love this pattern! Congrats, to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners
    Beautiful snowflake
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and lacy! Congratulations to the lucky winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there
    I'd love a copy of your pattern, I don't mind buying it either. Please let me know which way its possible to have it. Thank you
    My email is annascrafteria@gmail.com
    Kind regards
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!