These are just samples, quickly tatted, with mistakes in them, knots, etc. I was playing with lock chains at the time and the pattern that I eventually came up with was Minuet... or maybe that was after Minuet, I can't remember for certain.
There was an interesting problem that came up with this design: I wanted a split ring to climb from one round to the next but I had two different colours (it's the green rings near the centre) but of course, I wanted the split ring to be all green, not one half green and one half pink! So I came up with the idea of tatting the second half with two shuttles which worked great - as you can see in the motif above, all the rings are green though one of them is a split ring and one shuttle has pink in it and the other green.
Now I fear I didn't take any notes on this (or on the design itself) so I think I will sit and give this some thought and try to work out how I did it before!
I will be reporting back.