Tuesday 26 March 2013

Happy Easter

I'm sorry I'm in between two departures and I've not had time to tat anything new for Easter (yet).  So I'm sending my good wishes with a picture from the last one.  I hope to get the chance to make more of those eggs before Sunday!  They look so pretty on the table.


It's a bit early but I won't be here to post later...
so:
The children here get two weeks off so it's family time... some tatting (yes, of course) but no blogging.

See you soon.

Best wishes,
Frivole

10 comments:

  1. Oh fun! Have fun with your family! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful eggs!! Happy Easter to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too. Enjoy the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter I hope you have a great one
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, and thanks for showing this beautiful eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tatted eggs are divine. I have not seen any like these before. I do not tat however I have tried both needle and shuttle with no luck at all. I shall continue to try. Happy Tatting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter! Those eggs are indeed lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eggs are beautiful. So is the type face you used for happy Easter. What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megz, sorry it took a while to answer you - just got back! The font is called "Fancy Pens".

      Delete
  9. Bravo pour votre blog (découvert à partir de Pinterest). Pour ma part, je ne sais travailler qu'à l'aiguille alors j'admire votre polyvalence en frivolité !
    Louise
    http://les-petits-bonheurs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!